Saturday 4 October 2014

Welcome Message

Hello, and welcome to my blog!

My name is Charlotte and, if you haven't already guessed by the title, I completely adore books! Since the age of five or six, I have found myself utterly absorbed in books, and throughout my years, I have developed quite a collection of them! 

My list of favourite books is far too long to write down, but the books at the very top of the list include the Harry Potter Series, by J K Rowling, The Hunger Games Trilogy, by Suzanne Collins, and any book by John Green! I love most of the books in the YA genre, along with Fantasy, Sci-fi, Contemporary and the odd Historical Fiction book. 

My reason for creating this blog is so that I can share my thoughts on books with like-minded individuals (who hopefully won't think I'm crazy!), write book-reviews, and maybe even get a few recommendations!

Anyway, I'd better be off to do some reading!

Until the next post... Goodbye!!

Charlotte xx

No comments:

Post a Comment